Welcome to Knowle House Surgery
At Knowle House Surgery the doctors and nurses take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for chronic disease care and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations, and well-person check-ups. We are based across two sites in Crownhill and Tamerton Foliot.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Everybody who contacts the surgery will go through the Klinik process, Where possible completing the form themselves online. If patients do not have access to the internet our operational assistants will guide them through the process over the telephone. The Klinik consultations are all sent to a doctor to be triaged and patients will be contacted with the triage outcome. This may result in a face to face appointment, telephone consultation etc.
As the Covid restrictions ease and we are able to offer more face to face appointments we will be increasing the use of our Tamerton site. We offer appointments with our GP's, Nurse Practioner, Mental Health Practitioner, Practice Nurse and Health Care Assistants across both of our sites. You will be made aware at the time of booking at where your appointment will take place.
Klinik is open Monday - Friday 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00
Download the NHS APP Today
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- book and manage appointments
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- get your NHS COVID Pass (there are also other ways to get your COVID Pass)
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number (find out what your NHS number is)
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you